Monday, January 25, 2010

21 1/2 weeks


Well I haven't updated this since my first post. I suppose I didn't want to jinx anything. We were shocked and afraid when we found out we were having triplets. But soon it turned into joy, and fear we would lose one or more of the babies, just because of the high likelyhood of that happening.

Well, here we are well into our 2nd trimester. All of the babies are doing fantastic!! All are BOYS!! Big shock there!! What is weird, and true I swear, is that sometime around 13 weeks I had a dream they were all boys. In fact I even had put it on my facebook, joking that I had a NIGHTMARE they were all boys. lol. But they all definitely have penis' and are for sure boys. :) We would have a preferred a mix of genders, I will not lie, but we are THRILLED. We wanted a baby(or babies), and honestly if we really had not wanted boys, we could have sent Doug's sperm off to have it separated so they would have only inserted female sperm. But we decided to leave it to fate. I have my 1 and only princess already anways. :)

I'm in Minnesota now and staying with my mom until after these babies are born, because Doug is deployed, and there is such a likelyhood that I could get put on bedrest I will need the help. I feel good most days, just tired. I get worn out just walking up the stairs, so being here is very helpful already, even though I have had no complications so far. One good thing about Doug being deployed is that we are making a lot of extra money, so I'm in a situation where I can take a semester off of school, and we can get by without the money paid to me for that. We're for sure going to have to stash some of that money away, becuase after the babies are here I won't get any more money until the fall when I return to school. And we can't really live off of his paycheck alone.

I'm going to try to be better about updating this. Even though I have no readers :) It's not really for anyone but me and my babies' anyhow. Crossing my fingers and toes to make it to my first milestone of 24 weeks. It's coming soon!


Here's a picture of me from a few days ago. With my crappy cell phone camera. I am maybe just a tad smaller than I was when I delivered Vaughn at 41 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment