Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whoohoo. 1 full name decided upon.... I think


We already have our first names nailed down (pretty much). Vale, Brooks, and Pierce. I proposed a couple of middle names to Doug today and he actually liked one! So Brooks shall be Brooks Truman Hyatt. (subject to change of course). My and Doug were both stationed onboard the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN-75), back in my Navy days, and that is where we met and fell in love nearly 6 years ago. And Brooks Harry Hyatt just doesn't sound as good :)

If anyone would like to help with our middle name search, I welcome suggestions. But the requirements are:

1) nothing traditional
2) must be either 2 or more syllables long (Doug is really weird with the syllable thing)
3) must not be girly, at ALL.

Not that we're particular or anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment