Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to annoy the pregnant lady!

Let me start by saying, for those who don't know. I'm currently living in my moms finished basement, and am displaced from our home in VA, because my hubby is deployed. So, it is me, and my 3 birds downstairs, and Vaughn, (until I cut the cord and put V up in "her" room and crib upstairs.)

I am at the point now where I can't sleep very well. I wake up frequently due to peeing, or reflux, or thoughts running through my head. I am lucky to fall asleep by 1am or so. Well last night it was 2am, and typically Vaughn and me wake up around 9am. I also woke up and layed there awake from about 4am-6:30am. Vaughn had a lot of activity last night so I thought she may even make it to 9:30 this morning - what a treat that would have been!

Flash to 8:30 am and I am asleep like a dead person and my mom's phone rings upstairs. THE loudest phone ever. Yay. It's my older sister. Ugh. Well, I figure I can probably fall asleep for another 1/2 hour (which would be heaven). But first to pee. By the time I'm back into bed my birds decide to chirp, sing, whistle, and Max, my codependant bird actually begins crawling off of her cage towards my bed. Errr. Max's antics wake up Vaughn for the day.

Not a super fun start to the day, but I'll get over it.

GOOD NEWS! Got a doctor's appointment up here, finally! Whoohoo! It has been 3 weeks since my last, and I'm not supposed to go more than 2 weeks. I feel okay, but that doesn't mean that the babies are okay. So tomorrow I go to see my new doctors, hope they are better than the worst Perinatologist I had EVER in VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment