Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm going to miss her......

We obviously very badly wanted another child. We wanted Vaughn to have a sibling. We planned on having 3-4 children total. Of course we never thought we'd get it all done in two shots! I know a sibling is a gift, and I know she'll never remember a time wtihout them, or a time when it was just us. I can't help but feel guilty though at knowing how much this is all going to change Vaughn's life SO much.

I'll miss our snuggles, our HOURS long snuggles, interruption free.

I'll miss reading book after book, after book to her. As many times as she'd like, and her reading to me.

I'll miss saying "you are my FAVORITE baby in the WHOLE World".

I'll miss saying "you are the BEST thing that has EVER EVER EVER happened to me."

I'll miss feeding her with her sitting on my lap, at how ever many meals we want.

I'll miss our little uninterrupted conversations.

I'll miss us serenading each other in the car.

I'll miss turning a 1 minute diaper change into a 20 minute tickle fest.

I'll miss not ever rushing my time with her because I have to take care of another baby.

I'll miss not missing a single moment, due to an interruption.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I feel for you! But because you cherish this time, you'll find ways and time.

    ReplyDelete