Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weird dreams.....


I don't even remember if I had weird dreams with Vaughn. If I did I didn't document them in my pregnancy journal with her. But man, this last week or so I have had some REAL doozies!!

A few nights ago I dreamed I lost one of the babies. Not a good dream at all. I have only had one dream about the babies this entire pregnancy, and that was that they were all boys, and that came true. So this dream kind of freaked me out. Then the next night I dreamed that I was bleeding.... But I have felt all 3 babies move since these 2, so am not worried. And tomorrow I have a big ultrasound to check growth, so I'll be able to be reassured that they are all good and well.

2 nights ago I dreamed I was heavily kissing Taylor Lautner. Hahaha. I RARELY have dreams in which I'm having sex or making out. This one was just VERY intense heavy kissing, but I was a very enjoyable, realistic dream. Now, mind you, my husband has been deployed now for 4 months. So, this dream was as close as I have gotten to fantasy. Then I woke up having to pee. Darn bladder ruined my dream!! And yes, I KNOW he's only 17 (he'll be 18 in a few days), and I am not a pedophile, but he's one good looking 17 year old! lol!

Then the night after that I dreamed my 13 year old niece was at my house just being a little witchy snot. She is NEVER like that to me, she is always super perfect to me. It was very realistic. So it was just strange because I know she'd never behave to me in the way she did in the dream. She may do it to her parents :) But not me!

I don't remember much of last nights dream. My niece was in it again though. I don't mind the strange realistic dreams, I just hope the bad ones about bad things happening to the babies stop!

I'm 23 weeks today!! Only 1 week away from my first milestone of 24 weeks! For those unaware 24 weeks is a good first milestone for people with multiples, because at 24 weeks the babies have a chance of surviving outside of the womb. Really a good milestone for any pregnant woman. But with multiples our number one complication and risk is premature labor.

I can't believe I still have another 13 weeks to go. UGH! I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable now. Daily backaches, and problems sleeping. I will probably ask the doctor for something for my back, it's only getting worse and more frequent. And I am just big already, it is going to be really crazy to see how big I get when all is said and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment