Friday, February 26, 2010

Happenings

Seems like everyday is a new adventure lately!

Last Friday I had a bad headache, and fiuricet, then percocet didn't work, so my Doctors wanted me to come in, and after going to the hospital and getting morphine, and THAT still not working, I finally took Excedrin, against the dr's wishes. Now after that ordeal I have an appointment with neurology on Wednesday, hopefully they can give me something that'll work!

Drove up north about an hour to my dad's on Tuesday night and on the way had BH contractions every 5-10 minutes! Eeek! So when I got there I drank a lot of water and laid down, but they continued. After I ate dinner they finally stopped back to a normal amount of 1-2 an hour. I REALLY didn't want to call the doctor and go in, so I am glad I listened to my own sense and waited.

Then yesterday I didn't feel very good at all, all day. I wasn't hungry, I felt stuffed, even though I'd only had a small breakfast. After my nap I still didn't feel right. During dinner I finally ran from the table and vomited. I felt SO much better, and was then starving. So hopefully that was just a fluke.

Tomorrow is my shower from my family! After that I'll be on a shopping spree! Literally, I have bought NOTHING for the babies. I was the same with Vaughn. I waited until after my shower(s). I had one in VA from my friends already. But I will be spending, spending, spending, after tomorrow, because there is still a lot we need, and I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to get around to getting it!!

Everyday it is getting harder to leave the house. I get exhausted SO easily! It just isn't even worth walking around sometimes. And of course while inside taking care of a 19 month old, wears me out as well, even with all of the help I get from my mom and stepdad.

Tomorrow I'll be 26 weeks! I can hardly believe it! But at the same time, ugh, I can hardly believe I have another 10 whole weeks to go.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they fine something for your headaches. That sounds horrible!
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself and you're right to listen to your body! Hope you had a wonderful shower and can't wait to hear how that went! Take it easy and remember you can shop via the internet too! Check out Diapers.com if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete