Thursday, April 15, 2010

The belly is taking over!

I have been felling MUCH MUCH better since the day after my last doctor's appointment. So, if this continues I am cancelling my amnio and trucking on to 36 weeks!! I went to the mall yesterday for a haircut and pedicure. I sat most of the time. But my ankles and feet swelled up from it! They have never done this, so this is new to me! They aren't CRAZY swollen, but definitely I can tell. They still aren't down today.

Here's my gigantor belly!! (32weeks 5days)



3 comments:

  1. Wow! It is sooo big! I love it! You're doing so great! I'm so jealous!:) The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You'll be getting big soon enough - hopefully, Angela!! :) I'm keeping you in my thoughts and my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better! You can do it girl! Keep on cooking them in the super duper oven :)

    ReplyDelete