Monday, April 26, 2010

And the countdown is on!!!

I had my 34 week appointment on Friday and everything was looking great! C's fluid hadn't gone down anymore. A's had gone down a lot, but still within what they like to see. They're fat little boys! A is the biggest at 5lbs 9oz (a week ahead!), B is 5lbs 3oz (on time), and C is 4lbs 5oz (1 week behind). So they are doing super!!

My C section is scheduled for May 7th at 11:30am (I'll be 35weeks and 6days)!! And my husband Doug comes home 2 days before hand!

It is still unreal to me that in 10 days I'll be going from the mother of 1, to the mother of 4!!! Gosh. Yes, it certainly has NOT hit me yet.

I feel huge. I am measuring 46 1/2 inches around! I have gained 1 1/2 inches of that just in the last week!! These boys are running out of room! I have gained less than 30 lbs total somehow though. I feel like my arms and butt have disappeared. The doctor said they would take from my fat reserves, and they obviously are. I don't know how I am not gaining more! After 9pm tonight I had Dairy Queen, AND chips and dip!

I have a wonderful rash, PUPPPS. It's a VERY itchy rash that affects some pregnant women, more commonly those who gain excess weight, or who are carrying multiples. The cortizone lotion doesn't help much. But I am determined not to itch it, and I have been very good about it, because it can scar.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. One on Friday, one on Tuesday, then I deliver that Friday!! Yay!! I'm hoping all goes well at these appointments and the babies hold out until the 7th!! But I bring my packed bag with to my appointments now, just in case.

I'm off to bed! Here's a photo of me last Thursday (33 weeks and 5days). And a photo of my gorgeous daughter :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow! It's getting sooo close! You are a ROCK STAR! Amazing job, cook'n those babies and usually those weights are low! Amazing! How did you do it?! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I have no clue how I did it! I'm pretty suprised because my daughter was only 6lbs 13oz, and she was a week late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day to have babies!!! you did it april YEAH!!! and how exciting that doug is going to be there to experience this great joyous moment with you...I cannot wait to see pics of these beautiful babies....May you have a wonderful safe delivery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Traci!! I know, it is crazy, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're doing awesome! Congratulations and I will be thinking/praying for you as the day nears! Its so crazy when you've been on such a long journey to finally see this portion come to an end isn't it? You've done so well! I will take any advice you have to making it to 35/36 weeks and fattening those little babies up! :)

    Thanks for your encouragement! R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey April...just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow (if you haven't already had the boys). Praying for a quick, smooth c-section and 3 very healthy, plump little boys! Yay!

    ReplyDelete