Sunday, March 28, 2010

30 week appointment

Had my 30 week appointment on Friday. I had a BPP(Bio physical profile,) growth scan, and NST(Non stress test).

The boys all did great during the BPP. And they are all growing great. Baby A was 3lbs 11oz, B was 3lbs 12oz, (both measuring about a week ahead), and C was measuring on time right at 3lbs.

During those I was having contractions about 5 minutes apart. So afterwards the doctor came in and checked my cervix. It was basically unchanged from 3 weeks ago, at 4.75cm! I told her I was hungry and also not very comfortable lying there, so that was probably why I was having so many. She wasn't worried because my cervix was long and closed.

They all did good during the NST. Pretty long, by uneventful appointment. My next appointment is only 2 days away, because they were booked for their end of week appointments.

Went shopping last night with my mom for spring clothes for Vaughn. I got SO many stares. People probably thought a baby was going to fall out of my vagina at any second! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that the babies are doing well! Pretty soon, they'll be making their arrivals!

    ReplyDelete