Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My daughter and her Quintuplets!

People must be trying to help me "train" Vaughn into getting ready for these triplets. Because I gathered all of Vaughn's baby dolls up yesterday, and realized she has 5! I think she actually has 6, I think one is MIA. I only bought 1 of these, the rest have all been gifts since xmas! She loves them all, but her newest one, the one that can come in the bath is her favorite right now :) And the water leaks out where the "potty" would be, so she is excited about that, and frequently sets the baby on the potty now. Hopefully this will be a helpful tool in our potty training!

She just HAD to outdo me and have quintuplets! LOL.

Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures. Taken with my phone last night after her bath. I really need to find my cable for my DSLR!

Her with all of the babies gathered round! I propped them all that way :)



Her "feeding" all of her babies. SHE set them up like this. She is a little OCD sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment