Monday, March 15, 2010

Me and my big mouth!

Ugh. I spoke too soon! The next morning after my previous post I noticed a tiny pink scar looking thing right over my belly button, but under my belly button scar. A TINY STRETCH MARK! I totally think I jinxed myself. Because I check my stomach like TWICE a day for stretch marks. And that little sucker CERTAINLY was not there the day before! That's what I get I suppose. I'm going to keep my mouth shut now about all of the negative things that pregnancy can bring that I haven't been experiencing this time, or haven't experienced much of.

In other events. It has been pretty nice out here and I haven't left the house in 3 days :( It is like 50 or so, wet, but sunny. Okay, I take that back, I went to Target Saturday. I'm bummed that I can't take Vaughn even for a short walk. :( I get tired and a backache from doing that, and it is something I'm not supposed to really do due to my "modified bedrest". Today I have been cleaning my room (aka the basement at my mom's house), and obviously I have been overdoing it, because I have had a few terrible back spasms. A sign I'm doing too much.

I slept TERRIBLE and am kind of crabby for it. Luckily Vaughn is in a SUPER good mood, so it is hard for me to stay in a bad one with her so darned happy and cute :)

One of my best friends is going through some pretty major stuff right now, and even though it has no direct bearing on my life, it is causing me a lot of stress. I just worry for her, and know she has some tough decisions to make. I am not posting any details because I really don't know who all reads this, and wouldn't want to spread her business. I just hope she makes wise decisions, and thinks things through thoroughly. We talked on the phone for a good bit and gave her my advice on the entire situation, which I'm sure she didn't want, but I had to do it anyways, I had to get it off of my chest. I am thinking of her, and her family and hoping that she has the strength to get through this hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment